Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Before the Door

Welcome to one and all who come to my blog, whether by accident or by intention, I am glad you are here. This is a personal project that I started for myself and have since decided to share with the hope of helping those on a wandering path. Through the Secret Door is my blog where I will be talking about my growth in my spiritual journey, and my experiences through life.

Come through the secret door and stay for a while if you would like to learn either about me personally, or about my views and how I practice in my path. I will be talking about all sorts of topics on this blog, but the main focus will be on my spirituality.

I recently started studying druidry and taking on a Celtic aspect to my path. I've also been learning the Tarot for the last couple of years. In 2011, I took a class through the Shamanic Foundation and learned how to Journey, I work with my animal totems, and with my guides as well as with deity. (I will be going into greater detail on all of these subjects, I just wanted to touch on them here in this introduction.)

Everything that I will talk about in the blog is my own personal experiences, or experiences that I have shared with others. I am not claiming to be an expert on any of these topics, and I will list references as much as is possible when it comes to any research I might be doing. However, please keep in mind that again, most of what I will be posting about will be strictly based on my personal experience, thoughts, opinions, and what rings true for me. What my soul's truth is. 

I had started a Youtube channel roughly a couple of years ago, and have not really been able to keep up with it because of camera issues and feeling comfortable in recording videos. Its been on several hiatuses and while my goal is to revamp it, it's going to take some time and becoming more savy when it comes to editing software and the like. So after some consideration, I have decided to try a blog form.

I've done a couple of blogs in the past, as more of a form of journaling, and enjoyed it so I'm going to give this a shot and see how it works. 

My main purpose in starting the Youtube channel was a way to give back to those who had helped me so much in accepting my path and working through life's challenges. Which I still fully intend to do, this will just be another revenue for that until I can keep up with my channel a little bit more regularly.

Over the course of this blog's life I'm sure that you will see a lot of changes, not only with the look and feel of the blog (as I am recycling an old design) but with myself and possibly even with you.

So come through the Secret Door and take a journey with me.

©2013-2015 Thealynn

No comments:

Post a Comment