Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Two Year Turn Around

Hey lovies,

Today I've been thinking a lot about synchronicity and how much events in my life have been lining up in such similar ways as they were before.

Three years ago my life changed, it shattered completely and I was left with no other option than to start over. I was extremely fortunate and I had help from some amazing family members and some irreplaceable friends.

I moved back to my hometown and spent two years trying to rebuild a life on my own, frankly for the first time. And for a good portion of that two years, I struggled. Not just with with finances and my schooling, but emotionally and mentally.

After great consideration and admittedly with my back against the wall, I moved back to a place I've spent half of my life. In the two months that I've been back, I have stabilized more than I ever anticipated I would manage in such a short amount of time.

There have definitely been obstacles,  some that I had hoped I would never face again. I have also been so blessed by my friends, and by my family in their love and support of me for simply being who I am.

I have found a tribe and am co-facilitating a Circle with equal members not only to improve ourselves and grow in our spiritual path but to also improve and help change this world.

When I stand back from it all and I look, I am surprised and so grateful that I am welcomed back into this place. This town, this group of people, and now I am returning to the best place I have worked for.

It does cause me to wonder what else might be falling back into place, what else might I find my way back to. What else perhaps even about myself will come back around.

What might be making it's way back to you?

In light and love,

Thealynn

©2013-2015 Thealynn

No comments:

Post a Comment